"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The adventures of squ-eas


Well Logan is 4 months now and he is still managing to amaze me everyday. He started eating rice cereal and baby food after the doctor gave us the green light. We have tried squash and peas ( aka squ-eas ). He loves squash and becomes a bottomless pit, but as we found out today peas aren't our favorite thing.

The last time we were in Simi, Logan started rolling over. I think he realized that his dad wasn't there to watch because he stopped shortly after. Well I can officially say he is a rolling champ today :). I'm trying to catch him on video, but it is really hard though because he gets a little distracted by my awesome camera.

I almost forgot we also have a new puppy. We adopted her from the shelter so muttley would have a girlfriend. Her name is Molly. She is the sweetest, most gentle dog. Poor girl has definitely had a rough time. She went to get spayed before we could bring her home and the doctors found out she had an infected uterus. So They gave her a hysterectomy. Molly also has some pretty bad teeth. Poor chicky got pretty skinny because it hurt to eat. So Cory and I are working pretty hard trying to get her to gain weight. I think she is going to fit in perfectly in this house. I'm just glad there is finally another girl. As Cory says "even the beta fish is a boy".

I just posted a ton of pics onto picasa. I think there should be a link on our blog so u can go check it out. I will hopefully get all of the Halloween pics up by tomorrow. I'm off to bed, goodnight.

No comments: