"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

Monday, December 6, 2010

My baby


    I think I'm in denial that my baby is going to get older. Last night he sat up by himself for the first time, I was torn between being so proud and teary because I just see him as my little baby who needs me for everything. He is slowly starting to out grow me. I know that this is how life works but I just wish I could freeze moments in time forever. Then when he gets older I will always have my baby. I look at old pictures of  him and I already get sad thinking that someday he will be a teenager who doesn't want mommy kisses. I have to say that he has taught me quite a lot already. I'm more understanding of all that my parents have done for me. Now i know that parenting is doing all of the things you said that you would never
do. Breaking your own rules to make sure that your child is happy. I am one of three very lucky adults that have the most supportive, loving parents to use as an example. I look back and see all that they did, all of the rules that they broke and the moments with them that I want to freeze in time. I just want to take this moment to say thank you mom and dad. It might not have seemed like I appreciated all that you did for me but trust me I appreciate it now!

No comments: